770 North Halsted
Goose Island / River West
770 North Halsted is a multi-building loft-office complex in the River West neighborhood of downtown Chicago.
Corner of Chicago Avenue and Halsted Street directly west of the Chicago River and across from the Tribune Company’s Mixed-Use development site (in development).
- Executed +/-100,000 SF of leasing and new tenant improvements
- Increased occupancy from 60% to 90%
- In the process of modernizing all common area spaces including lobby, hallway corridors, and rare tenant courtyard amenity
- Activated plaza level with multiple fitness tenants, bike room and tenant-exclusive locker rooms
- Brought retail amenities to the first floor including Jerk Chicken (voted #1 Chicago Food Truck in 2016) and Cafe Blue (Coffee Shop)