Milwaukee Post Office 345 West St. Paul Avenue
Milwaukee Post Office is located at 345 West St. Paul Avenue in the CBD of Milwaukee. The building is on 9 acres of downtown land on the Menomonee River and is the largest redevlopment opportunity in the City of Milwaukee.
The Property located on the Menomonee River, between the Milwaukee CBD, the Third Ward and Walker’s Point neighborhoods, directly adjacent to the Milwaukee intermodal regional train station.
- Credit lease with the United States Postal Service provides cash flow stability with long term development upside
- Acquired with large Chicago-based family office
- Created and publicly released masterplan for adaptive reuse development with Gensler Architecture (www.MKEpostoffice.com)
- Adjacent to the regional intermodal train station with a direct connection to Chicago
- Directly adjacent to the Harley Davidson Museum
For leasing information, contact mduhig@R2.me.