15 Building 15 South Fifth Street
15-33 South Fifth Street is a multi-building creative office complex in the downtown CBD of Minneapolis connected to the Skyway and directly above the light-rail train.
Located on 5th Street directly adjacent to the light-rail (direct connection to the Minneapolis airport) and Connected to the Minneapolis Skyway.
- Acquired as a heavily distressed, basis protected investment with a value-add repositioning opportunity
- Executed 51,00 square feet of leasing including several new entrants to the market, including Assemble, Chobani and FlyFeet
- Completed renovation of the skyway and skyway lobby, enhanced the appearance and aesthetic of the ground-floor lobby, restrooms and common corridor renovations
- Proposed adaptive reuse of 25-33 buildings
- Commissioned world renowned muralist Eduardo Kobra to paint a four story mural honoring Bob Dylan (Minnesota native)
- Owned in partnership with Goldman Sachs
For Leasing information, contact mpistorio@R2.me.