Keller Building 1325 Quincy Street
Northeast Arts District, MPLS
1325 Quincy Street is a proposed adaptive reuse mixed-use development in Minneapolis’ Northeast Arts District.
- Proposed 100,000+ square foot creative office & retail redevelopment
- One of the most unique redevelopment opportunities thanks to rare industrial features and location
- Emerging market is currently anchored by many office HQ’s, restaurants, and retailers
- Current neighbors include BluDot Furniture HQ, Rocket55, Spyhouse Coffee, Able Seedhouse + Brewery, and Bauhaus Brew Labs
- Next door to the landmark Highlight Center, a redevelopment of the former Public School HQ
For Leasing information, contact mpistorio@R2.me.